11/18/2013 6:42pmA United Methodist pastor was convicted Monday of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding and could be defrocked after a high-profile trial that has rekindled debate over the denomination's policy on gay marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths