11/11/2013 11:15amIt looked like a typical Sunday morning at any mega-church. Several hundred people, including families with small children, packed in for more than an hour of rousing music, an inspirational talk and some quiet reflection. The only thing missing was God.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Roy woman wrongfully declared dead by federal government struggling to prove she's alive
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook