11/11/2013 11:15amIt looked like a typical Sunday morning at any mega-church. Several hundred people, including families with small children, packed in for more than an hour of rousing music, an inspirational talk and some quiet reflection. The only thing missing was God.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- How to grocery shop like a dietitian