11/11/2013 11:15amIt looked like a typical Sunday morning at any mega-church. Several hundred people, including families with small children, packed in for more than an hour of rousing music, an inspirational talk and some quiet reflection. The only thing missing was God.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Former Miss Utah says Trump lawsuit threat won't bully her
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?