10/27/2013 10:45amTo many Christian evangelicals, their commitment to finding homes for the world's orphans is something to celebrate _ and they will, gathering at hundreds of churches across America to direct their thoughts and prayers to these children.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Greg Wrubell's Cougar Quiz No. 7
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu