10/18/2013 11:15amThe head of the Vatican Museums warned Thursday he might be forced to limit the number of visitors to the Sistine Chapel if its new air conditioning and air purification systems don't significantly reduce "dangerous" pollution levels.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow