10/13/2013 1:14pmFive years ago, a Jewish businessman who was worried that his synagogue was dying put up $1 million to fund a program to recruit fellow Jews to move to a corner of the Deep South best known for peanuts.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Hacked emails complicate Democratic National Convention; DNC chair resigns
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Have You Seen This? Disney dance party mash-up
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?