10/13/2013 1:14pmFive years ago, a Jewish businessman who was worried that his synagogue was dying put up $1 million to fund a program to recruit fellow Jews to move to a corner of the Deep South best known for peanuts.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Utah pharmacists can now dispense overdose reversal drug without a prescription
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes