10/13/2013 1:14pmFive years ago, a Jewish businessman who was worried that his synagogue was dying put up $1 million to fund a program to recruit fellow Jews to move to a corner of the Deep South best known for peanuts.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public