09/26/2013 10:19amThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will broadcast the priesthood session for the first time, but the church is encouraging priesthood holders to attend the session in their local chapel, where distances permit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day