09/26/2013 10:19amThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will broadcast the priesthood session for the first time, but the church is encouraging priesthood holders to attend the session in their local chapel, where distances permit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'