09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer