09/18/2013 11:15amA Tennessee woman will be allowed to name her 8-month-old son "Messiah," a judge ruled Wednesday, overturning an order from another judge who said the boy's name should be changed to Martin because "`Messiah' is a title that is held only by Jesus Christ."
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton