04/11/2013 11:15amMore than half of Americans think the Bible has too little influence on American culture. Yet only one in five reads the Bible on a regular basis, according to a new survey.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- How to stop superbugs from killing 10 million people a year
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn