04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Is Gobert Utah's best since Karl Malone?
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers