04/09/2013 11:43amOf all the time you spend on the Internet each day, are you using any of that time for good? Al Fox hopes you are. She has started an effort online to get people to use it for good. She shares the hashtag, #UseTheInternetForGood on her blog and social media regularly, hoping that people will join her in making the web a better place.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Forensic expert: EgyptAir human remains suggest explosion
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married