03/27/2013 10:54amExcited. Challenged. Accountable. Engaged. These are the words being used to describe the youth of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints nearly four months after the church's new curriculum was put into practice.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- NAACP honors Ron McBride with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Award