03/18/2013 11:15amA new study is the latest to show that an increasing number of Americans claim no affiliation with organized religion.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'