02/28/2013 10:17pmBenedict XVI left the Catholic Church in unprecedented limbo Thursday as he became the first pope in 600 years to resign, capping a tearful day of farewells that included an extraordinary pledge of obedience to his successor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park