02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors