02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash