02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- FBI asking for info on kidnapping suspects amid death probe
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say