02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings