02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake
- Seniors share time, experience as Head Start volunteers