02/12/2013 9:57amBrigham City paid the ACLU $11,000 to cover legal fees accumulated during a dispute over free speech zones that erupted at the LDS temple open house last year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 900-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah