02/07/2013 10:03amAn open house begins this weekend at the recently constructed Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple. Photos show the exterior includes granite from China and art-glass windows.
Browse by Day Archive
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings