02/07/2013 10:03amAn open house begins this weekend at the recently constructed Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple. Photos show the exterior includes granite from China and art-glass windows.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- EU spells out conditions for single market access to Britain
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters