02/06/2013 11:15amThe season of Lent is quickly approaching, and more than those within the Catholic faith are marking the observance. The concept of giving up and giving for Lent appears to resonate with people of many faiths and those with no religious affiliation at all.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Inversion fact or fiction
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off