02/03/2013 10:46pmFive years ago Sunday, Thomas S. Monson became the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The last six months have brought the celebration of President Monson's 85th birthday and his announcement during General Conference in October that changed the faith's missionary program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden