01/25/2013 11:12amPope Benedict XVI put church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?