12/24/2012 10:23amAfter prayers at the mosque, Ibrahim Lo is off to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Soon he is eyeing the rows of dolls wrapped in plastic bags on a wooden table as he searches for gifts for his four children.
Browse by Day Archive
- Court partly reinstates Trump travel ban; fall arguments set
- Upper Bear Valley evacuated as precaution due to Brian Head Fire
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks