12/24/2012 10:23amAfter prayers at the mosque, Ibrahim Lo is off to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Soon he is eyeing the rows of dolls wrapped in plastic bags on a wooden table as he searches for gifts for his four children.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Husband surprises wife with 500 roses after chemo treatment