12/24/2012 10:23amAfter prayers at the mosque, Ibrahim Lo is off to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Soon he is eyeing the rows of dolls wrapped in plastic bags on a wooden table as he searches for gifts for his four children.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park