12/18/2012 10:09amMore than six decades since the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls _ and thousands of years after they were written _ Israel on Tuesday put 5,000 images of the ancient biblical artifacts online in a partnership with Google.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah's McGee falls by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 103
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'