12/18/2012 10:09amMore than six decades since the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls _ and thousands of years after they were written _ Israel on Tuesday put 5,000 images of the ancient biblical artifacts online in a partnership with Google.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal