12/18/2012 10:09amMore than six decades since the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls _ and thousands of years after they were written _ Israel on Tuesday put 5,000 images of the ancient biblical artifacts online in a partnership with Google.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election