11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah's McGee falls by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 103