11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- 'It's time': Salt Lake leaders launch plan to develop area near new prison
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care