11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3