11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- Body of 22-year-old Mt. Pleasant man found in shallow grave
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- BYU's passing game needs major upgrade
- Police find drugs in robbery victim's home
- Correction: Ranching Standoff story
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?