11/22/2012 10:32pmMembers of a local church spent their holiday making sure hungry kids thousands of miles away have food to eat too. They're sending Thanksgiving to Swaziland.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent