11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation