11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'