11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court