11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Have You Seen This? How to beat traffic
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways