11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'