11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home