11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'