11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Idaho volleyball player scores point off of her face
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married