11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash