11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail