11/14/2012 6:10pmThe earliest known Utah County baptistry of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been discovered at the site of the old Provo Tabernacle.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in Juab County
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Park City to replace old transit fleet with electric buses