08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'