08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will