08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself with bells on his genitals, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Witty letter prompts American Airlines to waive $200 change fee
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified