08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Woman accused of robbing 6 banks in 24 hours charged