08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow