08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork